This competition has now closed. Many thanks to all that entered.
For a chance to win the classic ‘Eggs’ cookbook by Michel Roux OBE and a brilliantly designed egg basket from Andrew James Ltd., head to Twitter and simply Follow @kitchencookshop and Retweet our Easter Prize Draw tweet!
This is a Twitter only prize draw but for those that don’t have a Twitter account, do not worry, we shall be having other Facebook and website competitions and prize draws throughout the year.
Kitchen and Cook Shop Easter 2016 Twitter Prize Draw
The Prize Draw runs from 13:00 (GMT) Friday 18th March 2016 and ends at 21:00 (GMT) on Sunday 20th March 2016.
The Prize Draw is open to resident individuals of all countries, aged 18 years and over. Kitchen and Cook Shop (the “Promoter”) employees are excluded from entering. Entries will be void where prohibited.
By entering, entrants will be deemed to accept these terms, including the Promoter’s Privacy Statement linked below. All entry instructions form part of these terms.
No purchase necessary. To enter, follow the two steps below by no later than 21:00 (GMT) on Sunday 20th March 2016. (the “Closing Date”):-
Step 1: Follow @kitchencookshop account on Twitter (http://twitter.com/kitchencookshop). If you are already a follower of @kitchencookshop on Twitter, you can ignore this first step to enter the prize draw.
Step 2: Re-tweet prize draw detail from @kitchencookshop (with the hashtag #EggsPrizeKCS – already included in the prize draw tweet)
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Maximum entry of 1 per person / Twitter account.
2. All entries will be entered into a single prize draw to win ‘Eggs’ by Michel Roux (paperback) and an Andrew James Ltd. Egg Basket.
NOTE: The prizes chosen are based on those available on the Amazon.co.uk website. Alternative prizes of equivalent value may be offered to the winner if he or she resides outside of the UK. If one or both of the chosen prizes are unavailable for dispatch, the Promoter has the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
Full specification of the prizes can be found at http://www.kitchenandcookshop.com/shop/books/recipe-books/eggs-by-michel-roux-cookbook/ and http://www.kitchenandcookshop.com/shop/kitchen-organisation/food-storage/andrew-james-chicken-shaped-egg-storage-basket/
3. No cash alternative. Prizes are not transferable.
4. One winner will be selected in a random draw from all entries received by Closing Date. The winner will be notified / announced via a tweet within three days of the prize draw and required to provide an email address.
5. To claim the prize, a winner must contact the Promoter and confirm their contact information by close of business on the 3rd day following the date of notification to the winner by email. Kitchen and Cook Shop will then contact the winner to arrange delivery of the prize.
6. If the winner fails to contact the Promoter as set out in paragraph 4, the email sent to the winner is returned as undeliverable or the winner declines the prize, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn at random in the same manner and notified as set out above.
7. Prize does not include any travel or any other costs of a personal nature connected with the prize, which shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative. Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value if it is unable to provide the voucher prize noted above. Please also read the information in paragraph 2 above.
9. Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries and will not be responsible for a telecommunication or website error which may result in any failure to enter by the Closing Date.
10. Promoter and entrant acknowledge that this Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or in association with Twitter.
11. Entrant releases Twitter from any obligation or liability.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Prize Draw without any prior notice.
13. In case of non-compliance with any of these rules or any behaviour that is considered defamatory, offensive or illegal, the Promoter reserves the right to reject the Participant from the Prize Draw.
14. In accordance with Twitter’s rules, anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
15. Privacy: By following @kitchencookshop on Twitter to enter the prize draw, entrants are opting to receive Kitchen and Cook Shop marketing communications and tweets, but can opt out at any time by unfollowing the @kitchencookshop account. See www.kitchenandcookshop.com/privacy-policy/ for more information. The Promoter respects winners’ privacy and is committed to collect, store or use personal data only for the purposes of this prize draw, in line with applicable data protection laws and in accordance with its stated Privacy Practices (which we recommend that you read, at the link above). The Promoter will not share or sell any personal information provided by means of this Promotion. The information provided to the Promoter will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing entry to the Promotion.
Promoter: Kitchen and Cook Shop